openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Enable Buildtime entity enhancement in RSA?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:30:29 GMT
Hi,
I think you are referring to the metamodel generation (*_.java) instead of
performing the byte code enhancing.

The metamodel generation just requires an additional parameter on your javac
invocation:

$ javac -classpath path/to/openjpa-all.jar -Aopenjpa.metamodel=true
mypackage/MyEntity.java

More information can be found here:
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#d0e11235

HTH,