openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Why SaveFieldManager without state? (Auditing)
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:49:02 GMT
Hi Pinaki!

Thanks for mentioning the RestoreState! I read your blog but might have
forgotten the property anyway. I'll let you know as soon as I am back in
my office!

I read about the new auditing facility only recently when I had already
set up my services. I guess I'll check the latest changes in OpenJPA
2.2.* to see if it fits my needs. Actually I tried not to use the
snapshot release because the auditing facility is meant to be used in a
productive project soon. On the other hand the changes look very
promising :).

Cheers,

Christopher