openjpa-users mailing list archives

From kostellodon <donald.g.koste...@citi.com>
Subject Re: What is pcVersionInit?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 22:12:42 GMT
FindBugs runs against the class files.  We are running this from Jenkins, and
are using Maven to do the build.  So, we've got Maven set up to do
compile-time enhancement.  To check against unenhanced classes, we'd have to
do something like creating two different builds using different Maven
profiles.

Note that this isn't the only issue.  We also get the following warnings:

Method <class_name>.pcCopyKeyFieldsFromObjectId(Object) invokes inefficient
new Long(long) constructor; use Long.valueOf(long) instead

Class <class_name> implements same interface as superclass

We get the first one twice, and the second even though we're not explicitly
implementing any interface (my guess is this is done by the annotation)

We even get warnings on the base class:
Unwritten field: BasicEntity.pcInheritedFieldCount
Unwritten field: BasicEntity.pcPCSuperclass