openjpa-users mailing list archives

From chintan4181 <chintan4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Enable Buildtime entity enhancement in RSA?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:21:44 GMT
Sorry. It was my mistake. I was trying different scenairos. I forgot to
remove @Embeddable annotation.

If i use embeddable, I am getting below exception
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException: Cannot instantiate
virtual mapping "com.company.vo.BranchVO".

I am running application on WAS 7 and using application managed entity
manager because we have requirement to get the entity manager based on
business department.