openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject RE: problems running JPA standalone (outside of container)
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:51:05 GMT
We are in difficult territory now.  The error shows that the SAXParser does
not recognize a property that OpenJPA is attempting to set before using the
parser.
Now, I ran a small test and my SAXFactory/Parser are same as yours. I am
using JDK 1.5.

Please run the following code (preferably from a command-line) and see how
it behaves in your environment.

	public void testParserProperty() throws Exception {
		SAXParserFactory factory = SAXParserFactory.newInstance();
		SAXParser parser = factory.newSAXParser();
		System.err.println(factory.getClass());
		System.err.println(parser.getClass());

parser.setProperty("http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp/properties/schemaLanguage",

"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema");
	}

How are you running this program, from command-line or via Ant or other
build facilities?

-----
Pinaki Poddar
Chair, Apache OpenJPA Project