openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multiple concurrent threads attempted to access a single broker
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:32:54 GMT
2) It extract Obj1 from functionDO and call our framework.save(obj1)
   - framework will persist into db and then close em. (code is as per
3) it extract obj2 from functionDO and call our framework.save(obj2)
   - framework will persist into db and then close em. (code is as per

> It will rollback since it is part of single transaction.

But according to your description, at step (2) you have already committed
and closed. How will roll back?

May be I am missing the idea.

-----
Pinaki Poddar