openjpa-users mailing list archives

From chintan4181 <chintan4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple concurrent threads attempted to access a single broker
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:06:37 GMT
It is single thread but transaction is span across various operations. Here
is business scenario

1) EJB A has save( functionDO)
2) It extract Obj1 from functionDO and call our framework.save(obj1)
   - framework will persist into db and then close em. (code is as per
3) it extract obj2 from functionDO and call our framework.save(obj2)
   - framework will persist into db and then close em. (code is as per

This is our threading model. can you please suggest reliable way to handle
this?

thanks
Chintan