openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Harald Wellmann" <Harald.Wellm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problems with load time enhancement and Spring's TomcatInstrumentableClassLoader
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 14:40:26 GMT
Yes, I read that more than once and double checked my configuration. I also posted in the Spring
forum a while ago, with no replies so far.

It would be helpful to have some background on the requirements for load time enhancement
from the OpenJPA side. How does it normally work in a Java EE container? Does OpenJPA make
any assumptions on which classloader is used for

- OpenJPA itself
- javax.persistence.* classes

Should it be the container classloader or the application classloader?

If I knew what OpenJPA expects, it would be easier to find out if and where the Spring/Tomcat
environment is different and then address the issue to the resposible party - I spent a whole
day on this issue and I'm really stuck at this point...

Regards,
Harald

-------- Original-Nachricht --------