openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "M. Walter" <marc.wal...@sbb.ch>
Subject openjpa.Runtime "Unable to locate Transaction Synchronization Registry"
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:39:08 GMT
Does anyone know what's wrong when this error occurs and how I can fix it?

I get this message when I test my EJB DAO with JUnit. I create a new entity
and persist it using H2 in-memory database. Next I load the entity from the
database again. When I invoke a getter method from the entity the message is
printed out. The JUnit test is executed with javaagent runtime enhancement.

Here are some loggings:
218  resource-local-pu  INFO   [main] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA
1.2.3-SNAPSHOT
331  resource-local-pu  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary
class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.H2Dictionary".
0 [main] INFO server.persistence.dao.MyDaoBean - Persisting new entity with
number [638].
260 [main] INFO server.persistence.dao.MyDaoBean - Finding entity with
primary key [1].

>>> now I invoke entity.getNumber() <<<

Jul 27, 2011 5:32:19 PM null null
SEVERE: javaAccessorNotSet
4725  resource-local-pu  INFO   [main] openjpa.Runtime - Unable to locate
Transaction Synchronization Registry.