openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: OpenJPA maven plugin configuration
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 08:27:53 GMT
Hi Jim!

I know it's a bit of a hack, but the openjpa-maven-plugin uses the compile classpath of your
project. So I'd say it's not really a 'bug'.

You should be able to prevent this side effect by adding a <dependency> to your <plugin>
section which contains such a logback-test.xml file with your test logging configuration.

LieGrue,
strub