openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Pflueger <Michael.Pflue...@sma.de>
Subject Re: concurrent thread exception plus deadlock on delete statement using slice
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 06:18:06 GMT
Hi,

any news on this one, or are there things I could test further to get around this rollback/no
commit problem?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Michael Pflueger [mailto:Michael.Pflueger@sma.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011 09:15
An: users@openjpa.apache.org
Betreff: Re: concurrent thread exception plus deadlock on delete statement using slice

Hi,

that solves the deadlock and exception problems, but when I remove that line from my configuration,
I still have that rollback issue,
that is OpenJPA sends the delete statements to the database but issues a rollback only, no
commit (see my example project with the "ROLLBACK_persistence.xml" configuration where the
BrokerImpl property is commented out)

Do you have any idea why this is so?

Regards,
Mike

SMA Solar Technology AG
Aufsichtsrat: Guenther Cramer (Vorsitzender)
Vorstand: Juergen Dolle, Roland Grebe, Uwe Hertel, Pierre-Pascal Urbon, Marko Werner
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Kassel HRB 3972
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 34266 Niestetal
USt-ID-Nr. DE 113 08 59 54
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 95881150