openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Pflueger <Michael.Pflue...@sma.de>
Subject Re: concurrent thread exception plus deadlock on delete statement using slice
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:15:01 GMT
Hi,

that solves the deadlock and exception problems, but when I remove that line from my configuration,
I still have that rollback issue,
that is OpenJPA sends the delete statements to the database but issues a rollback only, no
commit (see my example project with the "ROLLBACK_persistence.xml" configuration where the
BrokerImpl property is commented out)

Do you have any idea why this is so?

Regards,
Mike

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pinaki Poddar [mailto:ppoddar@apache.org]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Juni 2011 22:35
An: users@openjpa.apache.org
Betreff: Re: concurrent thread exception plus deadlock on delete statement using slice

Hi,

  Slice uses its own Broker (DistributedBrokerImpl) implementaion. Whereas
your configuration tries to overwrite that with
      <property name="openjpa.BrokerImpl" value="non-finalizing"></property>

  For a quick turnaround, I would advise that you remove that from your
configuration.
  If the problem persists still, I will examine it further.

  I will add this caveat/limitation in our documentation.

  Regards --

-----
Pinaki