openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Pflueger <Michael.Pflue...@sma.de>
Subject Re: concurrent thread exception plus deadlock on delete statement using slice
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:40:24 GMT
To give you some more info, when I have an almost empty table with only one entity, it actually
works most of the time, but still crashes sometimes.

Most of our entities are replicated, I'm not sure if this matters and whether it also happens
with distributed entities, I could check that if you like.

Regards,
Michael

SMA Solar Technology AG
Aufsichtsrat: Guenther Cramer (Vorsitzender)
Vorstand: Juergen Dolle, Roland Grebe, Uwe Hertel, Pierre-Pascal Urbon, Marko Werner
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Kassel HRB 3972
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 34266 Niestetal
USt-ID-Nr. DE 113 08 59 54
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 95881150