openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Pflueger <Michael.Pflue...@sma.de>
Subject concurrent thread exception plus deadlock on delete statement using slice
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 11:38:08 GMT
I've got some trouble executing delete statements using OpenJPA 2.1.0 with slice and 2 MySQL
5 backends.
Here's my code:

em.getTransaction().begin();
em.createQuery("delete from A").executeUpdate();
em.createQuery("delete from B").executeUpdate();
em.createQuery("delete from C").executeUpdate();
em.getTransaction().commit();

With this, I get the "Multiple concurrent threads attempted to access a single broker" Exception,
Even though my application only has one thread at this point.

Out of curiosity I enabled "Openjpa.Multithreaded", yet with this, even a single delete statement
leads to a deadlock.

Has anybody got this working or can provide some help?

regards,
Michael

SMA Solar Technology AG
Aufsichtsrat: Guenther Cramer (Vorsitzender)
Vorstand: Juergen Dolle, Roland Grebe, Uwe Hertel, Pierre-Pascal Urbon, Marko Werner
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Kassel HRB 3972
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 34266 Niestetal
USt-ID-Nr. DE 113 08 59 54
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 95881150