openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: may be OpenJPA limitation
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 17:34:17 GMT
Okay, but getting back to Jeremy's comment, the SQLCODE of -240 means that
the referenced item is missing:

SQL0204N "<name>" is an undefined name.

And, <name> from your posted error message is this:  DBSCHEMA.USER

Since the SQL we generated is using the table like this (FROM User t0),
maybe there's an issue with delimited identifiers?  How are you defining
your Entity?  If all by annotations, please post that code snippet.  If you
are also using xml, please post that as well.  Thanks.

Kevin