openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: openjpa build time enhance using maven plugin DOESN'T WORK
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 15:28:26 GMT
At least the tool is running.

The easiest way to verify that the classes were enhanced is to decompile
them and see if they implement the PersistenceCapable interface. Javap works
fine for this.

If your classes do not implement PersistenceCapable, try adding this to
persistence.xml to enable enhancement logging :
       <property name="openjpa.Log" value="Enhance=TRACE"/>

Then you should see something like this in your maven build :
252  BeanValidation  TRACE  [main] openjpa.Enhance - Enhancing type "class
org.apache.openjpa.example.gallery.model.Location" loaded by
java.net.URLClassLoader@1cc0a0f.
387  BeanValidation  TRACE  [main] openjpa.Enhance - Enhancing type "class
org.apache.openjpa.example.gallery.model.Album" loaded by
java.net.URLClassLoader@1cc0a0f.
433  BeanValidation  TRACE  [main] openjpa.Enhance - Enhancing type "class
org.apache.openjpa.example.gallery.model.Creator" loaded by
java.net.URLClassLoader@1cc0a0f.
499  BeanValidation  TRACE  [main] openjpa.Enhance - Enhancing type "class
org.apache.openjpa.example.gallery.model.Image" loaded by
java.net.URLClassLoader@1cc0a0f.

If the entities do implement PersistenceCapable, then there's a different
problem.

hope this helps,
-mike