openjpa-users mailing list archives

From ljnelson <>
Subject Re: How to find entity belong which EntityManger?
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:26:53 GMT
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 2:53 PM, chintan4181 [via OpenJPA] <> wrote:

> how do i check whether staticMetamodel created or not?

I'm not that familiar with how (or if) OpenJPA does it.  Both EclipseLink
and Hibernate include options for automatically generating it.

To see whether the static metamodel exists, check your build environment's
target area and look for classes that start with "_" and are named after
your entities.

Here is how Hibernate does it:  Note that this is
just a regular old annotation processor and has nothing to do with
Hibernate, so if OpenJPA does not offer the ability to statically generate
the metamodel you could do it with that.

Here is how EclipseLink does it (I think they just do it automatically):

Sent from the OpenJPA Users mailing list archive at