openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: may be OpenJPA limitation
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:29:33 GMT
Based on the SQLCODE, it looks like the table USER in schema DBSCHEMA
does not exist.  Is that table located in a different schema than the
default?  If so, you have a few options - specify the schema on the
@Table annotation, use the openjpa.jdbc.Schema property, or depending
on the driver and platform, specify a different default schema on the
connection URL[2].  Or, if possible, define the table in DBSSCHEMA.

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/ref_guide_schema_def.html
[2] http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v9/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.db2.udb.apdv.java.doc/doc/cjvcfgpr.htm

-Jeremy