openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <>
Subject Re: may be OpenJPA limitation
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:29:33 GMT
Based on the SQLCODE, it looks like the table USER in schema DBSCHEMA
does not exist.  Is that table located in a different schema than the
default?  If so, you have a few options - specify the schema on the
@Table annotation, use the openjpa.jdbc.Schema property, or depending
on the driver and platform, specify a different default schema on the
connection URL[2].  Or, if possible, define the table in DBSSCHEMA.