openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: openjpa build time enhance using maven plugin DOESN'T WORK
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:44:16 GMT
I'm glad its working for you. The way I read the docs is that the warning
will come up if you do not have a LoadTimeWeaver configured (and it's safe
to ignore when it does happen).

I don't have a Spring environment handy to double check this though. If you
saw the opposite behavior I'm happy to take your word for it and make the
warning an error.

-mike