openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <>
Subject Re: AW: openjpa build time enhance using maven plugin DOESN'T WORK
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:44:16 GMT
I'm glad its working for you. The way I read the docs is that the warning
will come up if you do not have a LoadTimeWeaver configured (and it's safe
to ignore when it does happen).

I don't have a Spring environment handy to double check this though. If you
saw the opposite behavior I'm happy to take your word for it and make the
warning an error.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 1:24 PM, infinity2heaven