openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Enhancement not working on Oracle JDK/Linux
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:28:55 GMT
I would have thought that setting JAVA_HOME would have worked. Unfortunately
I haven't done a lot with thy the DynamicEnhancerAgent though. I'm glad the
javaagent is mostly working for you though.

I use the agent when running unit tests in eclipse too. I use a string
substitution to shorten the string I have to type, but I still have to
remember to add it to the run configuration.

-mike