openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speeding up commit
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:58:10 GMT
Hi guys,
Shouldn't this property setting turn off the proxy usage?

<property name="openjpa.ProxyManager" value="TrackChanges=false"/>

That's the way I read the documentation, but it doesn't seem to work that
way.  We still get the proxies created.  Actually, I don't see much
difference in processing whether this is set to True or False.  Is this a
bug, or am I reading the documentation wrong?

Thanks,
Kevin