openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Boblitz John <John.Bobl...@BERTSCHI.com>
Subject AW: Problem retrieving a row from the db with a composite key with a date as a part of the key
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:59:11 GMT
Thanks for the response Jim,

I forgot to mention that I had used the Temporal annotation at one point and that it did not
work in that case either.

To be sure, I readded and tested again with the same result.

As a side note, I am usinf the java.sql.Date instead of java.util!

Lastly, the timezone can't be the problem as both the client I am on, and the server are on
the same zone and synch'd.
Further, I write out timestamps to the server to log creation and modification and these are
correct, although truncated :( and
afaik, postgres does not store that for a date type anyway ...

Cheers!