openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Boblitz John" <John.Bobl...@BERTSCHI.com>
Subject AW: openjpa build time enhance using maven plugin DOESN'T WORK
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 06:22:42 GMT
Good Morning,

Interestingly, I had the same issue yesterday, but with the Eclipse ANT enhancer.

Several of my programmers had not performed a clean synchronize / update from the
Repostitory.  A full synch / update of the project cleared the problem.

Cheers,

John

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: infinity2heaven [mailto:infinity2heaven@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Juni 2011 21:11
An: users@openjpa.apache.org
Betreff: openjpa build time enhance using maven plugin DOESN'T WORK

Been trying to run try to run openjpa:enhance goal but it works on one persistence module
and not other.

<plugin>
	<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
	<artifactId>openjpa-maven-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>1.2</version>
	<configuration>
		<includes>xxx/core/entity/*.class</includes>
		<addDefaultConstructor>true</addDefaultConstructor>
		<enforcePropertyRestrictions>true</enforcePropertyRestrictions>

	</configuration>
	<executions>
		<execution>
			<id>JPA Enhance</id>
			<phase>process-classes</phase>
			<goals>
				<goal>enhance</goal>
			</goals>
		</execution>
	</executions>
	<dependencies>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
			<artifactId>openjpa</artifactId>
			<version>${openjpa.version}</version>
		</dependency>
	</dependencies>
</plugin>

Exception thrown
Execution default-cli of goal
org.codehaus.mojo:openjpa-maven-plugin:1.2:enhance failed: MetaDataFactory could not be configured
(conf.newMetaDataFactoryInstance() returned null).
This might mean that no configuration properties were found. Ensure that you have a META-INF/persistence.xml
file, that it is available in your classpath, or that the properties file you are using for.

The persistence.xml is in the CLASSPATH, yes. Everything is just fine I double checked several
times. Another module of mine doesn't have this issue.

What am I missing?