openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jim Talbut <jtal...@spudsoft.co.uk>
Subject OpenJPA maven plugin configuration
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 05:36:51 GMT
Hi,

Whenever the openjpa-maven-plugin (v1.2 or v1.1) runs it initialises
logback (which is a dependency of my project, it's not explicitly
mentioned by the plugin configuration), which finds the logback.xml
file, but not the logback-test.xml file.
The logback.xml file has configuration that is only relevant to a live
installation, and as a result it causes unwanted files to be created in
my source tree.

In order to stop logback doing this I need to be able to either specify
a custom system property when openjpa-maven-plugin runs, or add the test
resource path to the classpath so that logback finds logback-test.xml.

I can't find any way to do either of these things, is either possible?
If not, could one of them be added to the next version?

Thanks

Jim