openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Aron Lurie <a...@cambridgesemantics.com>
Subject Re: Speeding up commit
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:50:08 GMT
I am enhancing during runtime, but with the build-time enhancer. I know
that sounds kind of strange, but I am using PCEnhance.run and a custom
BytecodeWriter that writes to a custom Class Loader that allows me to
add and use the enhanced classes during runtime.

Would this cause managed objects to be proxied? Would it matter if the
declared return type is different from the type I specify as targetEntity?

-Aron