openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Aron Lurie <a...@cambridgesemantics.com>
Subject Re: Speeding up commit
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:43:41 GMT
Also,
When class A has a property of type class B, and both instances are
persisted, the B instance does not need to be proxied because any
mutation made on the B instance will be noticed by the entity manager
since it is persisted. However, I believe the current behavior is to
create a proxy for the B instance. If I am right, this is a source of
redundancy that could be eliminated.

-Aron