openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Aron Lurie <a...@cambridgesemantics.com>
Subject Re: Speeding up commit
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:11:41 GMT
Based on the documentation I've read, it didn't occur to me as a user
that proxying stemmed from detachment. I had the concept in mind that
proxying was a two part process: attachment - or putting the proxy in
place of the original object, and detachment - or replacing the original
object.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyways, I've found a way to speed up the proxying process, by caching
the result of my objects getters, since they take time to produce the
return value.

-Aron