openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Harald Wellmann" <Harald.Wellm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Dynamic Enhancement not working on Oracle JDK/Linux
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:01:17 GMT
Hi Mike,

yes, I had to switch to the agent now, as the Dynamic Enhancer did not work for me in all
cases even with the symlink workaround (probably because some Entity classes were loaded before
the EMF was created, but I'm using the Spring Test Context, and I can't really control what's
going on behind the scenes in Spring.)

I need my entity classes to work with multiple providers, so I can't use Build Time enhancement.

Using the agent is a bit inconvenient when running JUnit tests from Eclipse, and I don't really
want to enable it globally.

Regarding, the java.home issue:  I'm really talking about the system property java.home, not
about the environment variable JAVA_HOME. I tried setting both, but that didn't work.

Regards,
Harald

-------- Original-Nachricht --------