openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: concurrent thread exception plus deadlock on delete statement using slice
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:13:41 GMT
Mike,
This one would require time to fix. I do not have bandwidth to touch this
one right now, nor do I have access to  solid testing infrastructure to
validate my changes against risk of regression.

Please file a JIRA and hopefully someone (including you:) may supply a
patch.

  For a quick fix, one may try this route in

   ...openjpa.persistence.PersistenceExceptions$RuntimeExceptionTranslator {
-    public RuntimeException translate(RuntimeException re)
+    public synchronized RuntimeException translate(RuntimeException re)

-----
Pinaki