openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: concurrent thread exception plus deadlock on delete statement using slice
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:35:12 GMT
Hi,

  Slice uses its own Broker (DistributedBrokerImpl) implementaion. Whereas
your configuration tries to overwrite that with
      <property name="openjpa.BrokerImpl" value="non-finalizing"></property>

  For a quick turnaround, I would advise that you remove that from your
configuration.
  If the problem persists still, I will examine it further.

  I will add this caveat/limitation in our documentation.

  Regards --

-----
Pinaki