openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Chaos907 <da...@edelements.com>
Subject Re: Native SQL Query
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 17:35:21 GMT
Thanks for the reply. Yes you are right, we are using a distributed
environment (Slice) and we did find out that this only happens when we are
using slice.  Below is the method that is returning null for
ExpressionParser.  At this point in execution, language is "openJpa.SQL".
There doesn't seem to be an ExpressionParser mapped to this language.

    public StoreQuery newQuery(String language) {
        ExpressionParser parser =
QueryLanguages.parserForLanguage(language);
        DistributedStoreQuery ret = new DistributedStoreQuery(this, parser);
        for (SliceStoreManager slice : _slices) {
            ret.add(slice.newQuery(language));
        }
        return ret;
    }

Is this a bug or is native queries not going to be supported in a sliced
environment?