openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "LYALIKOV, OLEG (OLEG)** CTR **" <oleg.lyali...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject RE: Query cache eviction problem with InheritanceType.TABLE_PER_CLASS
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 07:04:14 GMT

Thanks
Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Sutter [mailto:kwsutter@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 7:30 PM
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Re: Query cache eviction problem with InheritanceType.TABLE_PER_CLASS

HI Oleg,
Can you post the specific exception or error condition you are referring
to?  OpenJPA utilizes several caches.  It sounds like you might be referring
to the QuerySQLCache not being able to cache the generated SQL.  This is
different from the QueryCache which caches the results of various Queries.
Just trying to clarify which cache you are experiencing problems with.

Thanks,
Kevin