openjpa-users mailing list archives

From chintan4181 <chintan4...@gmail.com>
Subject XA Transaction query
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 16:38:06 GMT
Hi,

Our application will be interacting with two different databases. DB2 and
SQL Server. we have configured XA datasource in application server. I need
to understand how can i implement XA Transaction using JPA/OpenJPA.

My understanding is, since we are using CMT, we should not bother about
writing any XA transaction management code. Please confirm. Also how JPA
will handle XA transaction when i use two persistent units in same
transaction? do i need any configuration?

Please advice.

Thanks
Chintan