openjpa-users mailing list archives

From chintan4181 <chintan4...@gmail.com>
Subject createQuery(String qlString, Class<T> resultClass) or createNamedQuery() usage
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 21:26:56 GMT
Hi,

I have requirement in which query joins different attibutes from tables and
retrieve result. if i use createQuery(String
qlString).setParameter().resultList(). it will retun me list of Object[].
Problem with this is i need to iterate object[] and set values in my
ValueObject.

Can i use createQuery(String sqlString, Class<T> resultClass). here
resultClass will be my Valueobject which implements Serializable. I tried
but it's not working. Is there a way to map returned Object[] to ValueObject
using JPA/OpenJPA?

Thanks
Chintan