openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't get hellopjpa from examples working.
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 20:55:32 GMT
Bad choice of words and a rushed email on my part.

I was thinking of the pre-compiled binaries from the snapshot
repository<https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/2.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-openjpa-2.2.0-20110415.075847-49-binary.zip>.
The link is near the middle of the downloads
page<http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html>,
and I forgot to include it.

I'm not sure what to make of the IllegalAccessError though. Sorry for
unintentionally sending you down a rathole - can you try with the link
above?

-mike