openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jason Ferguson <fergusonja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA and GWT Serialization
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 23:18:38 GMT
I'm running with 2.1.0.  I figured if I was going to learn to use JPA
versus Hibernate, I may as well use the most current version.

So let me see if I'm doing this right. I added the following property
to persistence.xml:

<property name="openjpa.DetachState" value="loaded(LiteAutoDetach=true)" />

The docs seem to recommend adding a version field, which I haven't
done yet. I also choose "loaded" versus "fetch-group" because I hadn't
defined any custom fetch groups.

With no offense intended towards the developers, I'm getting the
impression that OpenJPA is currently not the right choice for a GWT
project, until this particular issue is resolved.

Jason