openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with GeneratedValue and SequenceGenerator
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 19:49:22 GMT
Well, I was able to reproduce if I do the following

1. Create the database tables.
2. Run the PCEnhancer with BaseEntity and MyEntity in the persistence.xml
3. Remove BaseEntity from persistence.xml
4. Persist a new instance of MyEntity.

I've only reproduced with IDENTITY, but it should be similar with SEQUENCE.

Otherwise I've had no luck. Based on your results it sounds like the
database was not created properly, but that's just a guess.

-mike