openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't get hellopjpa from examples working.
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:12:06 GMT
Hi Joep,

I think there's a problem obtaining a connection - maybe a security setting
that's different for macs? I don't have access to one to try, and
unfortunately the exception closing a connection appears to be hiding the
root cause.

I'll fix the problem with closing a connection and that will get picked up
in the next nightly snapshot. Can you try again with a trunk build?

-mike