openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc page is out of date
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 13:31:30 GMT
I'm fine with getting rid of the page. There's a lot of old information on
the website and it could do with some reorganization. Hopefully this will be
easier once we've migrated to the Apache CMS.

The specific issue appears to be just getting confluence to export the page
properly. When I edit the javadoc page it has the right content, but the
static copy on the server isn't being updated. This should also be addressed
by the CMS.

-mike