openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with GeneratedValue and SequenceGenerator
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:35:10 GMT
1.2.  Final

Entity classes may not be final. No method of an entity class can be final.
Note

OpenJPA supports final classes and final methods.
Confusing? Perhaps. It seems pretty clear that we don't support final
Entities or final Entity methods. I'm not sure what the "Note" is referring
to though.

If you want, open a JIRA and I can remove that Note. It's more confusing
than anything.

Thanks,
Rick