openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Version for sqlserver "timpstamp" datatype
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:33:15 GMT
Hi Chintan,

I'm not very familiar with SQLServer, and I can't recommend a JDBC driver.
It's possible that DataDirect or Microsoft have other workarounds that will
convert a timestamp to another Java type, but it's probably unlikely.

If you cannot introduce a new column it's very hard to do optimistic
locking.

I'm sorry I don't have a good solution for this problem. Maybe someone else
on the list will have a better idea.

-mike