openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with GeneratedValue and SequenceGenerator
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:40:31 GMT
I agree.  The OpenJPA documentation is confusing/contradictory.

1.2.  Final

Entity classes may not be final. No method of an entity class can be final.

*Note*

OpenJPA supports final classes and final methods.

I wonder if the distinction is "Entity" vs. a plain old class?  Either
way, I think the note should be removed from the documentation.

-Jeremy