openjpa-users mailing list archives

From tovarisch <isantamaria+open...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA and GWT Serialization
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 03:21:41 GMT
Hi Michael,

I don't want to hijack your conversation, but I have the same problem, I
have followed the tips suggested on this thread, and using schema version
2.0 still generates the proxies. GWT throws an exception because
org.apache.openjpa.util.java$util$ArrayList$proxy is an unknown class for
its serialization system.

Santa.