openjpa-users mailing list archives

From chuongpham <chuonglep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is this possible with CriteriaBuilder method
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:52:57 GMT
Appreciate the link, Pinaki. I'm using EclipseLink and I'm getting this
error:

Internal Exception: Exception [EclipseLink-7161] (Eclipse Persistence
Services - 2.2.0.v20110202-r8913):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.ValidationException
Exception Description: Entity class [class com.ckd.model.BookModel] has no
primary key specified. It should define either an @Id, @EmbeddedId or an
@IdClass. If you have defined PK using any of these annotations then make
sure that you do not have mixed access-type (both fields and properties
annotated) in your entity class hierarchy.

Since this is the OpenJPA forum - and my error is related to EclipseLink -
I'll post my error over at the EclipseLink forum and ask them for their
help. Regardless, I thank you for all your help and guidance that you have
posted in this thread. Much appreciated. :)