openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Slice closing EntityManager on named queries
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2011 02:49:29 GMT
Richard,
> Does Slice support JPQL queries?
  Yes, it does. In fact, most of the testing is done on JPQL queries.

  Can you experiemt with following choices:

  Expt 1. Replace the offending named query with the equivalent JPQL
directly.
  Expt 2. Deactivate Prepared Query cache i.e.
    <property name="openjpa.jdbc.QuerySQLCache" value="false"/>

  Let me know if you see any difference.

  I will see if I can reproduce the reported problem.

-----
Pinaki