openjpa-users mailing list archives

From realdepp <>
Subject Re: Issues with GeneratedValue and SequenceGenerator
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:16:59 GMT
Thanks, but that didn't solve the problem.

EntityManager.refresh() has no effect, like expected.

I'm not enhancing with an eclipse tool, I'm calling the java program via
(I also tried the ant task, doesn't seem to make a difference)

However, I get a bunch of warning messages: (I thought ignoring would be ok
since I get no errors like "class not enhanced")
openjpa.MetaData - Meta class "x.y.z.TimeSettings_" for entity class
x.y.z.TimeSettings can not be registered with following exception
" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

I haven't checked yet if the warning message appears for every class, but
most of them produce it.

But I have to correct myself: initialValue AND allocationSize are ignored.
The IDs start with 1 and they get increased by 50 (default value?) with
every new persisted entity.
(And, of course, I don't see any way to get the ids into the application)

Is that probably related to MySQL?

Sent from the OpenJPA Users mailing list archive at

View raw message