openjpa-users mailing list archives

From realdepp <thepsy...@freenet.de>
Subject Re: Issues with GeneratedValue and SequenceGenerator
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:16:59 GMT
Thanks, but that didn't solve the problem.

EntityManager.refresh() has no effect, like expected.

I'm not enhancing with an eclipse tool, I'm calling the java program via
ant:

(I also tried the ant task, doesn't seem to make a difference)

However, I get a bunch of warning messages: (I thought ignoring would be ok
since I get no errors like "class not enhanced")
openjpa.MetaData - Meta class "x.y.z.TimeSettings_" for entity class
x.y.z.TimeSettings can not be registered with following exception
"java.security.PrivilegedActionException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
x.y.z.TimeSettings_"

I haven't checked yet if the warning message appears for every class, but
most of them produce it.

But I have to correct myself: initialValue AND allocationSize are ignored.
The IDs start with 1 and they get increased by 50 (default value?) with
every new persisted entity.
(And, of course, I don't see any way to get the ids into the application)

Is that probably related to MySQL?