openjpa-users mailing list archives

From sam.squ...@paretopartners.com
Subject Transient One to One
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:41:42 GMT
Hello there,

I have a persisted field that contains the PK of another entity. It is not
mapped properly and is filled manually. The objects this PK refers to are
all loaded elsewhere.
The mappedBy seems to only apply to inverse relations. Is there a way I
can add a Transient OneToOne field that uses this PK and points to that
entity? (It need not be saved again...)

How can I add a new field to this same object that refers to the entity
pointed to by the PK? I know I am approaching this the wrong way, can
anyone provide any guidance on where to go from here?

Thank-you.

This message may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended solely for
the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information
contained therein by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator and then immediately
not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://www.bnymellon.com/disclaimer/piml.html for certain disclosures.