openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann ...@logemann.org>
Subject Re: missing openjpa-src.jar
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 16:03:09 GMT
Yeah. You have this dependency page when it comes to plain old jars, manually managed, but
with Maven, one needs advice what kind of artifacts one needs for what kind of situation:

I stopped using this dep:

  <dependency org="org.apache.openjpa" name="apache-openjpa" rev="2.0.1" conf="default->default,sources,javadoc"/>

(there i had no sources and a lot of stuff was downloaded)

Now i use:

        <dependency org="org.apache.openjpa" name="openjpa-jdbc" rev="2.1.0" conf="default->default,sources,javadoc"/>
        <dependency org="org.apache.openjpa" name="openjpa-kernel" rev="2.1.0" conf="default->default,sources,javadoc"/>
        <dependency org="org.apache.openjpa" name="openjpa-lib" rev="2.1.0" conf="default->default,sources,javadoc"/>
        <dependency org="org.apache.openjpa" name="openjpa-persistence" rev="2.1.0" conf="default->default,sources,javadoc"/>
        <dependency org="org.apache.openjpa" name="openjpa-persistence-jdbc" rev="2.1.0"
conf="default->default,sources,javadoc"/>
        <dependency org="org.apache.geronimo.specs" name="geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec" rev="1.1"/>

But i perhaps one or two lines are useless. I would like to see a page where these different
dependencies are explained. There are some more where i guessed from the name that they are
not cruical.

---
regards
Marc Logemann