openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing openjpa-src.jar
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:32:22 GMT
We do have this page that describes the various openjpa dependencies and how
they are packaged (or not) with the openjpa distributions:

http://openjpa.apache.org/build-and-runtime-dependencies.html

But, the maven dependency information seems to be "missing"...  Adding it to
this page seems like the logical location...

Kevin