openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.0 from maven repository woes
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:13:18 GMT
Krysztof -

Are you using build time enhancement or are you using the dynamic
enhancement agent? If you don't know the answer to this question, you are
probably using the dynamic agent. If that is the case, I'd recommend trying
to setup your build to use build time enhancement(Let me know if you want
some links). If you're already doing build time enhancement, please set the
property openjpa.DynamicEnhancementAgent=false. Also, set
openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses=unsupported.

I've found in my test environment that from time to time the Sun javaagent
fails for no apparent reason.

Thanks,
Rick